Important COVID-19 Information
We will be opening for our 2020 You-Pick Season! This page contains important information on how our farm will operate for the summer season.
The health and safety of our family, customers and community is very important to us. Based on the current COVID-19 situation and guidance from local and Federal governments, we are implementing a number of procedures and protocols to keep everyone safe. Please review all of the guidelines below prior to visiting the farm. We will be strictly following these protocols and they are mandatory for all employees and visitors to the farm.
We understand that these safety protocols aren't always convenient but we appreciate your understanding of our desire to keep everyone safe. We have families of all ages visit our farm to pick some delicious berries and we believe we all have an obligation to do our part. Thanks again for your understanding and we hope to see you at the farm!
ARRIVING AT THE FARM
- Do not visit the farm if you have recently had symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath or other flu-like symptoms), have recently been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or have traveled to a high risk country.
- When parking, do not utilize the space next to another vehicle. Skip parking spaces in order to leave adequate space between vehicles.
- When exiting your vehicle, bring only those items that are necessary for you to enjoy your time at the farm. Please apply bug spray, sunscreen, etc near your vehicle. Strollers, baby carriers, etc are always welcome!
- Proceed to the outdoor check-in area and utilize the hand sanitizer for all members of your party.
- If waiting in line, please use the colored cones to provide spacing guidance between your party and the one in front of you.
- Remain behind the indicated line at the check-in area.
- Employees are required to wear face masks/coverings. Customer masks are not required, but highly recommended.
- For sanitary reasons, we will not be offering gallon buckets for picking. Instead, three different sizes of single-use containers for picking berries will be available: 1 pint, 1 quart and 4 pounds.
- When checking in, you will be asked to sign a waiver and pre-purchase the container(s) of your choice.
- After being checked in, you may proceed to the blueberry fields and pick directly into your containers.
- Maintain at least six feet of distance between your party and any others around you.
- Only touch the berries that you intend to pick.
- Face coverings/masks are not required while picking in the fields, but customers are welcome to wear them.
- No customer will be permitted to enter any of the buildings on the farm with the exception of using the restroom (restrooms will be sanitized multiple times throughout the day).
LEAVING THE FARM
- After you have filled your containers, there is no need to return to the check-in area to weigh your berries.
- You may enjoy more time at the farm by utilizing one of our picnic table areas (these areas will be sanitized regularly throughout the day). Please remain at least six feet apart from other parties enjoying the same area.
- Our small playground / swing set area will be closed.
- When ready to depart, exit the farm in your vehicle using the exit gate identified at the top of the parking area.